Steering Committee Elections
Call for Nominations
The Steering Committee of the International Conference on Automated Reasoning with Analytic Tableaux and Related Methods ("TABLEAUX") currently has three elected members whose terms will expire:
- Agata Ciabattoni (Technical University Vienna)
- Martin Giese (University of Oslo)
- Jens Otten (University of Potsdam)
The Steering Committee is therefore calling for nominations of candidates who wish to contest an election for three positions, which will be held in February 2016. To nominate please send an email to email@example.com containing:
- the name of the candidate who has already agreed to be nominated;
- the name of the second nominator;
- a statement from the candidate to be put on the TABLEAUX website.
Only members of the TABLEAUX community may act as nominators and a person may nominate or second only one candidate. Closing date for nominations is February 20th 2016.
The TABLEAUX community consists of all people who have been registered participants in at least one of the three most recent TABLEAUX Conferences including IJCAR (i.e. TABLEAUX 2013, IJCAR 2014 and TABLEAUX 2015) and all members of the current TABLEAUX Programme Committee.