Aims and Topics
The International Conference on Automated Reasoning with Analytic Tableaux and Related Methods brings together researchers interested in all aspects - theoretical foundations, implementation techniques, systems development and applications - of the mechanization of reasoning with tableaux and related methods.
Topics of interest include (but are not restricted to):
- analytic tableaux for various logics (theory and applications)
- related techniques and concepts (e.g., model checking and BDD's)
- related methods (e.g., model elimination, sequent calculi, connection method)
- new calculi and methods for theorem proving in classical and non-classical logics (e.g., modal, intuitionistic, linear, temporal)
- systems, tools, implementations and applications (e.g., verification)